Imperium Commodity Search
Title: LPG / NGL (C2-C4) Broker (Futures)
Contract type: Permanent
Location: Houston, USA (or remote)
Salary: Draw plus 55-65% Commissions
Retained & Exclusive Vacancy
Imperium Commodity Search have been retained by a new and growing futures broker in the United States, looking to grow their presence across NGLs C2, C3, C4 and LPG block futures brokerage. With aggressive international growth plans, this presents an excellent opportunity for an experienced and profitable broker to earn a higher payout on their business and potentially grow/manage a small team across domestic LPG and NGL’s (ethane, propane, butane) where there is a fit as a small group. Due to the nature of the business, there is some flexibility on the structure dependant upon the opportunity that presents itself with the incoming hire.
Our client has a strong coverage of the domestic NGL and international LPG space across execution-only block futures and is in a strong position to grow this further with established brokers in the NGL/LPG space or through the acquisition of complementary products on an execution only basis. As well as potential for a single experienced broker to join the team, there may be opportunity for a small team of brokers with a split of business across C2, C3 and C4 products to work as a team and transfer an established book of business with improved remuneration and cross-sell opportunity.
With the option of home working, our client is looking to establish an office presence in Houston, TX for the right broker / team of brokers.
- Aggressive Commission Structure
- Realistic/Transparent desk fees
- Flat corporate structure
- Flexibility on working location/remote or home work possible
- High amount of autonomy and flexibility
- Timely payouts on commissions/bonus
- Genuine fast and aggressive growth plans
- Execute block futures trades on behalf of corporate clients (trading houses, processors, refineries etc.) and institutional clients (asset managers, speculators, professional traders, prop shops) in line with your existing portfolio of clients
- Actively target new acquisitions and develop business within the NGLs (C2, C3, C4) and LPG space both domestically in the United States and internationally where applicable
- Keep up to date with market analysis and advisory information to inform decisions across business development and client led services
- Work with the director on new market segments, products and growth of the business
- Demonstrate timely and warm customer/client service to LPG and NGL trading clients across propane, butane and ethane
- Distribute market analysis and reports to clients where required and engage with clients over and above simply an execution based relationship to create long lasting relationships and a value added service
- Ensure full operational compliance in line with the exchanges and internal/external regulators
- 5+ years experience in an LPG/NGL futures brokerage position
- Transferable portfolio of execution only clients
- Experienced and strong knowledge/understanding of the Mont Belvieu hub / LDH / non-LDH markets
- Excellent knowledge of the NGL market, specifically across ethane, propane and butane (C2, C3, C4)
- Strong relationships in the energy space with the ability to broke for existing clients and grow revenue streams with both existing and newly onboarded clients
- Desire to work with a small but rapidly growing brokerage business and the aggression/determination to deal with the challenges that arise
- Experienced on producing and providing market updates/industry reports to clients
- US Citizenship or existing work permit required
Please contact Mark Taylor on +44 (0) 203 927 5091 or +1 (312) 380 0225 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion around your interest in this position.