Imperium Commodity Search
Job Title: Listed Futures Execution & Clearing Sales/Broker – Institutional Clients
Salary: Dependant on Book Size
Contract type: Permanent
Location: USA (Multiple Locations including New York, Chicago, Miami, West Coast)
Confidentially Retained & Exclusive Vacancy
Imperium Commodity Search is confidentially retained by a multinational financial institution with an impressive growth record across Clearing & Execution Services as they look to utilise their unique platform and excellent financial results to grow further. With the changing regulations in the institutional banking space and a lack of investment from many of the large brokerages, one particular firm is breaking that pattern and we are excited to be representing them to our exceptional candidates. With a true upsell & cross-sell commission in place, every revenue drawing activity is rewarded in perpetuity to their front office. Couple this with a more equitable payout, lower desk costs and a growing ability to service larger accounts, this is an excellent opportunity for profitable brokers/sales directors looking for more.
Our client offers a strong draw over base with an unrivalled ability to cross-sell products across many asset classes including Foreign Exchange, Global Payments, LME, Interest Rates and Financial products. This opportunity suits a broker with a strong network and book of business who is looking for additional ways to increase their revenue and personal compensation through up-selling and cross selling alternative products and services to compliment their existing book across institutional clearing and/or execution business.
- Work with a leading global brokerage with a growing international presence across a variety of listed futures
- Long standing staff and management, an environment that encourages longevity, growth and reward
- A globally diverse business with a history of investment in new product lines
- Market leading management team, working with some of the top names in the listed futures clearing and execution space
- First class exchange access and the ability to cross-sell products with a true reward for doing so
- No capital charges
- Rapid account opening
- Client services support/onboarding and compliance support
- Hyper-investment in the Listed Futures Clearing and Execution teams in recent years
- Clear/Execute orders on behalf of clients (electronic/voice) in the institutional space (proprietary traders, CTA’s, speculators, funds, hedge funds and professional traders/financial institutions)
- Bring a book of clients/execution business across a commodity class (energy, metals, agriculture, soft commodities, cryptocurrency, fx etc) in the institutional listed futures space
- Work with other desks to up-sell and cross-sell the firms offering across risk management, advisory, execution and clearing services
- Maintain and grow relationships with new and existing clients, showcasing the market leading listed futures clearing and execution services that the firm offers
- Work with senior management on project work, new client on-boards and target markets
- Meet with clients and build relationships across listed futures clearing and/or execution business
- Manage financial clients (institutional) across listed futures & options execution across your niche commodity/asset class exposure
- Demonstrable expertise in futures/options execution/clearing (listed futures) across institutional clients (funds, CTAs, asset managers, wealth management, PTGs, CTOs, ETFs etc.)
- A personal transferable book of business in institutional futures/options execution or clearing (circa 750k USD+)
- Superb interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with clients and senior management within funds, prop shops and similar
- Strong relationships in the industry
- Superb understanding of financial markets, futures, options and exchange-based trading/broking
If you personally manage a book of clearing business and are looking for a change, or interested in a firm that can offer more services, thus increasing your earning potential/ability to draw revenue, we are keen to have a confidential discussion about your position. We will never make an introduction without permission and all conversations are confidential.
If you have a book of execution business in the institutional space, and work in a small team that is open to a new opportunity to draw on more services/revenue lines, then we are equally keen to have a confidential discussion about this opportunity and whether it may fit/offer a mutual benefit for your business. We understand the sensitivity required around team moves and all communication is confidential.
If you meet the above criteria, please send your CV/Cover Letter to Mark Taylor at email@example.com or use the apply button