Imperium Commodity Search
Job Title: NGL Broker (Physical / Derivatives)
Salary: Draw + Commission
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Houston or Remote USA
Imperium Commodity Search is exclusively retained by a growing boutique energy brokerage in the US, seeking an NGL Broker.
The firm operates from its Head office in the Houston Area and its affiliated company in Europe, with the option for Brokers to be located remotely across the US. Combining a wealth of experience across its existing business covering the Gasoline, NGLs, Naphtha and Biofuels markets with a highly driven entrepreneurial team, they continue to expand business within the Renewable Energy Credits, Carbon Credit Allowances, RINs, Low Carbon Fuel Standard credits and related products.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced NGL Broker in the energy and commodities markets. The NGL Broker will be part of an established team responsible for understanding and executing various physical and derivative transactions. With a solid track record across corporate and institutional clients, the firm is looking to increase its coverage of the US NGLs market, offering physical brokerage and risk management / managed futures services to trading houses and NGL market participants.
The role’s key responsibilities will be brokering physical and financial NGL deals in the US/Canada, and managing key relationships with NGL producers, traders and end users to facilitate smooth transactions. See below for additional duties and responsibilities of the NGL Broker role:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct market analysis and distribute reports and documents to clients and potential clients in the NGL Space
- Keep up to date with current NGL trends and market news and analysis
- Offer risk management services across listed and OTC futures/derivative structures
- Build and maintain relationships with relevant exchanges and counterparties
- Work with senior management on identifying new desks, products and revenue streams
- Promote and sell the firm’s services to NGL market participants and produce and distribute relevant market insight and marketing material for onboarding purposes
- Good understanding of the US NGL markets
- A strong network of clients and contacts within the domestic US Natural Gas Liquids space
Ideal Candidates will also have the following, but not essential:
- Series 3 NFA License (Beneficial)
- Located in Houston (Or the ability to work remotely in the USA)
To find out more about this position, please contact Josh Clark (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mark Taylor (email@example.com) on +44 (0) 203 927 5092 for a confidential discussion about your interest in this role, or click the button below to apply direct.