Imperium Commodity Search is looking for talented individuals of varying experience in either Headhunting & Recruitment or Commodities to join us as we continue to expand our successful brand.
Whether you are an experienced recruiter and headhunter looking for that opportunity to realise a good return in commission and a genuine return from your activities, or someone with talent in Sales looking to join one of the fastest growing industries in the UK then we have immediate opportunities available within our commodity recruitment team.
Title: International Energy Headhunter
Contract type: Permanent
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
Salary – Negotiable
Imperium Commodity Search has grown its international coverage and client base exponentially since its launch. As we continue to grow and expand our reach further, a requirement has arisen for an international recruitment consultant to join our Hertfordshire based team.
We believe we are one of the most technologically backed recruiters in the industry with market leading tools, giving our consultants the infrastructure to continue servicing our clients in both a timely and qualitative manner.
To help you show our clients the best of Imperium, we provide:
- LinkedIn Recruiter Pro License
- AI Lead Generation Software
- In-house branding and marketing
- A powerful bespoke CRM
- Access to all the market-relevant candidate biomes
- Advertising access industry specific, specialist job boards
- Full LinkedIn marketing/advertising access
- In-house market research/analytics tools
What’s in it for you?
- Monthly commission payments eligible from day one
- Incentive/staff bonus scheme
- Monthly team events
- Clear progression route with a path to growing your desk/team with the full support of an experienced desk head / branch manager
- Expensed client meetings/travel (if it’s feasible to do so, we want to build personable relationships with all of our stakeholders)
- A cohesive team environment with longstanding staff members
- A transparent commission structure
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and Manage relationships with our exceptional clientele energy, oil, gas, crude, lpg, lng, renewables, biofuel, biomass, coal and power mandates
- Build and maintain relationships with candidates and ensure full brand compliance across our internal brand as well as that of our clients
- Composing engaging copy and marketing our roles via relevant recruitment channels
- Research key markets and identify suitable candidates for headhunt led recruitment mandates from our clients
- Build relationships with ‘passive’ candidates and use our copy/marketing to attract the best talent in the industry for the firms that we work closely with
- Manage a 360-degree recruitment book/desk from client to candidate to placement
- Work with our inhouse research/resourcing teams to provide timely and quality results for our clients and candidates alike
- 1-2 years experience in a commodity focused recruitment position, ideally with a solid understanding of the global energy markets
- The ability to build rapport with stakeholders across our value chain from candidates to managing directors of global financial markets firms
- A true desire to build a desk in a niche recruitment agency and grow personally and professionally with a rapidly growing firm
- A good sense of humour
- Ability to deal with pressure and manage tight time sensitive matters
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact our Branch Manager, Mark Taylor, in confidence at either firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0203 927 5091. Your application/discussion will be confidential.